Friday, May 27, 2011

JAPAN trip


Blew into Japan for a few days for some FLUX meetings... met rad crew, went to rad places, saw rad product, and had an amazing time.   here are some moments I decided shouldn't go un-captured during my 3daystay.
Thanks Ray and the entire FLUX crew - you guys rule.

A keen eye will notice 'the big apple' in the background, this is "pachinko" heaven.  this needs to be seen to be believed....not in any way human.


Coolest garage door.


Haruna & I in Shibuya.

This is my second favorite photo of the trip.  Speaks for itself i think.

This is my favorite photo of the trip - big smiles, a little blurry, bright lights in the background - thats exactly how this trip was.

Someone on the way home taking a photo of someone else on the way hame.
Bike versus Bus. Good to be home for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment